Jungle Nail Art Design
Nail Polish – Matte White, Neon Pink and Neon Green Colored Rhinestones
Nail Art Pen – Black Method
This is one of the ideal and easy nail art designs.
1. Apply two coats of the matte white nail polish to all your fingernails and allow it to dry well.
2. After it has dried, apply the neon pink on the lower half of the nail corner, making half circle.
3. Apply neon green nail paint on the upper half diagonally opposite to neon pink.
4. Apply 2 coats and allow it to dry.
5. Now, Outline the half circles with black nail art pen. Draw 3 tiny strokes inside both the half circles.
6. Then, apply 1 coat of top coat and place the different colored rhinestones in the middle of both the half circles, in a diagonally vertical, horizontal or straight line.
7. Apply again 1 top coat to secure the rhinestones and let it dry well.
Here are few more pink and green nail art designs you can paint on your nails. You can try Nail art tutorials available online.
|Images via google|